OfficeSuite 2.10.11527.0 Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
OfficeSuite – An office suite that includes a word processor, a PDF editor and reader, a spreadsheet editor, and a presentation creator, all of them with modern and clean interfaces. When talking about Office suites, many of you might only point to Microsoft’s widely-known product. However, there are other alternatives that you can try out, especially if you are a home user. Very popular on mobile platforms, OfficeSuite has also shifted towards Windows, delivering a suite of office-related tools with a clean look and simple options. Modern-looking yet familiar suite of office tools
With a name that speaks out simplicity and ease of use, OfficeSuite tries to concentrate the most important features of applications that are usually included in such a suite. As such, it brings to the table a word processor, a spreadsheet editor, a presentation maker, and a PDF reader and editor.
Features of OfficeSuite
• OfficeSuite cannot work without you logging in to your account, which makes it possible for anyone to sync their profiles (and licenses, if that is the case) on all the devices.
• All the applications feature the ribbon-based toolbox you are used to, and a clean and modern-looking GUI. All the settings are one-click away, and there are plenty of exporting and saving options.
Text and spreadsheet editors, a presentation maker, and a PDF reader
• The word processor features basic text editing and formatting capabilities, with standard page setup options. You can insert images, tables, hyperlinks, and bookmarks into your documents, and export the result as a PDF, print it, or save it to the cloud.
• Moving on to the presentation maker, it features simple tools to help you build compelling content, with graphics and transition effects. The spreadsheet editor also depicts a familiar environment, with support for all kinds of charts, a plethora of formulas and functions to help you process statistical data.
• Last but not least, the PDF reader can use a two-sided viewer to display the text, enabling you to attach notes, take snapshots, and freely draw on the desktop. And while the application is a reader, without editing functionality, input PDF documents can be exported to Word, Excel, or ePub format.
Simplistic alternative to Microsoft Office
• With standard functionality in all the applications, OfficeSuite delivers a good alternative to Microsoft Office, from whom it also borrows the GUI layout. It supports all the Office formats, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues.
• Nevertheless, you should know that it doesn’t sport the same rich feature set you can find in Microsoft Office. Instead, it sticks to the basic set of options that should be enough for any home user.