Priime Styles on the Mac App Store – iTunes – Apple
Apply professional photo presets created and used by the world’s best modern day photographers.
Priime’s key features:
– Featuring over 100 photo styles: Apply professional-grade photo styles (also known as presets or filters), which are created in collaboration with the world’s top photographers in the form of their photographic styles. All styles are already bundled with the app purchase!
– Full pixel resolution / max quality photo saving
– Standalone: Works without requiring any other programs to add a style to one or many photos all at once.
– Photos.app: Elegant integration into the Photos.app’s editing flow, saving back non-destructive max resolution photos. Happily works with iCloud as well.
– Lightroom: Total integration with Lightroom photo catalogs. Edit any type of supported photo using your existing catalog, straight from Lightroom. Priime isn’t simply a preset, but a whole new powerful tool that integrates into the flow of Lightroom as an external editor, while maintaining the organization of your Lightroom catalog.
– Batch editing: To create a consistent style across your photos, editing multiple photos in a batch is available to quickly apply styles to any number of different photos all at once, whether as a standalone app or by selecting multiple photos within a Lightroom catalog and using Priime as an integrated external editor.
– Big picture workflow: The explore feature of the app allows you to preview your photo as a grid, already pre-edited with all the styles. This new workflow allows you to easily select the look you want, without having to tap through every single option.
Supported photo formats:
ARW – Sony
CRW – Canon
CR2 – Canon
NEF – Nikon RAW
ORF – Olympus RAW
RAF – Fuji RAW
MRW – Minolta RAW
DCR – Kodak RAW
DNG – Adobe / Leica RAW
MOS, KDC, FPX/FPIX, EXR, PSD, QTI/QTIF, HDR, SGI, SRF, TARGA/TGA, CUR, XBM, PTNG, PNT, MAC, and more
What’s New in Version 1.2
We’ve improved Priime Styles compatibility with macOS Sierra, and made it even easier to add styles to favorites: modify favorites through the keyboard shortcut (F), by double-clicking a style, by right-clicking a style, or from the Style menu.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor