Symantec Backup Exec 20 v14.2 FP5 (Win/Mac/Lnx) Free Download Here!
Symantec Backup Exec 15 Complex infrastructures and the changing needs of IT require flexible and dynamic solutions that are not just built to last, but also built to change. Isn’t it time for a backup and recovery solution that adapts to your environment, and that works with your budget? Then it’s time to take a look at Backup Exec 15—backup and recovery that is built for change and provides the flexibility to protect your entire environment while also delivering agile recovery.
• Single solution for virtual and physical systems
• Hybrid architectures to disk, tape, and cloud
• Powerful, flexible, and easy to use
Features of Symantec Backup Exec 15
Minimize downtime and data loss
Now it’s easier than ever to back up and restore your data, whenever and wherever you need it. With Backup Exec, you can back up your entire environment, including:
• Virtual environments running on VMware, Hyper-V, or Citrix
• Microsoft and Linux-based physical machines
• Critical applications and databases such as Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directory, Enterprise Vault, Oracle, and Lotus Domino
And store backups of your hybrid architecture to virtually any storage device, including:
• Dedupe storage
– Third-party appliance
– Hosted storage
– Public cloud, such as the Amazon Web Service (AWS) Gateway VTL
When it’s time to recover you can easily restore any of the following either to the original or to an alternate location:
• Entire server or virtual machine
• Entire applications and databases
• Granular files and folders
• Granular application objects
Backup and recovery that outperforms expectations
• With Backup Exec you can meet critical backup windows, exceed recovery expectations, optimize your existing storage, and eliminate outdated and siloed backup and recovery complexity. Backup Exec intelligently indexes and catalogs backup data so you don’t waste valuable time and disk space mounting backup jobs, determining what’s inside, and searching for specific data.
Benefits of Backup Exec 15 include:
• Significantly faster Exchange deduplication and virtual machine backups.
• Up to 62 percent shorter backup times with LTO tape drives
• Optimized virtual machine protection through intelligent backup for VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines.