NVIDIA GeForce Experience 184.108.40.206 Latest Version Free Download Here!
NVIDIA GeForce Experience Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC. Its full offline installer standalone setup of NVIDIA GeForce Experience for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience Final Overview
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is a powerful application that is especially designed to provide you with a means of having the best settings for your games as well as the latest drivers from NVIDIA.
Features of NVIDIA GeForce Experience Final
Keep Drivers Up To Date.
• The GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you’ll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.
Auto-Optimize your Games.
• GeForce Experience connects you to NVIDIA’s cloud datacenter to download optimal game settings tailored to your PC, CPU, GPU and monitor. This means you always get the best image quality while maintaining great performance. Plus, a built-in interactive screenshot viewer tells you about each setting and its benefit.
Share your Greatest Gaming Moments.
• ShadowPlay automatically captures your favorite gameplay moments — with minimal impact on performance — so you can share them with friends. It’s fast, simple, and free! You can even take advantage of NVIDIA Kepler® architecture to instantly broadcast your gameplay in an HD-quality stream through Twitch.tv.
Stream PC games to the SHIELD portable
• With the help of GeForce Experience, the NVIDIA SHIELD™ gaming portable gives you the power to wirelessly access your GeForce® GTX-powered computer from the comfort of your couch. Play your favorite PC games on a full-size controller with ultra-low latency thanks to SHIELD’s game-speed Wi-Fi and the blazing-fast performance of GeForce GTX GPUs.
The software supports over 30 titles at this time and provides a user friendly and nice looking interface that helps users select the game or driver update and view the corresponding details then launch the game or driver installation.
Supported hardware for driver updates:
• Desktop GPUs: GeForce 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 Series or higher.
• Notebook GPUs: GeForce 8M, 9M, 100M, 200M, 300M, 400M, 500M Series or higher.
Supported hardware for optimal settings:
• GPU: Fermi or Kepler-based GeForce 400, 500, 600, 700 Series or higher (desktop and notebook) GPU
• CPU: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 or AMD Phenom II/Athlon II/Phenom X4 or higher (desktop and notebook) CPUs
• Display: Any display with 1024×768 to 2560×1600 resolution